Ensuring Reliable resultsThe TAC helps ensure the assessments will provide reliable results to inform valid instructional and accountability decisions.
The TAC is responsible for providing guidance on assessment design and development and the research agenda of the consortium. The TAC meets three times a year.
- Henry Braun (Boston College)
- Bob Brennan (University of Iowa)
- Derek Briggs (University of Colorado at Boulder)
- Linda Cook (Retired, ETS)
- Ronald Hambleton (University of Massachusetts, Amherst)
- Gerunda Hughes (Howard University)
- Huynh Huynh (University of South Carolina)
- Michael Kolen (University of Iowa)
- Suzanne Lane (University of Pittsburgh)
- Richard Luecht (University of North Carolina at Greensboro)
- Jim Pellegrino (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Barbara Plake (University of Nebraska- Lincoln)
- Rachel Quenemoen (National Center on Educational Outcomes)
- Laurie Wise (Human Resources Research Organization, HumRRO)